What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey guys, is there any news or roadmap for the vue storefront "vsf-theme"? Fresh setup with latest v

U0264PXMMV2
U0264PXMMV2 Posts: 5 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey guys, is there any news or roadmap for the vue storefront "vsf-theme"? Fresh setup with latest vsf-theme and b2c-demo only shows navigation. Product list seems broken, just empty.

Comments

• Aleksander Kovalenko
    Aleksander Kovalenko Sprykee Posts: 45 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi Nicolai. Most probably it’s because we changed or fixed something in Glue but didn’t published it yet. So for now public FE and API are not synced. But @UTJU5PD6F have more information here.

• Alex Malkevich
    Alex Malkevich Frontend Architect Posts: 4 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Actually b2c-demo has some CORS issues that may break some requests.
    Currently we have fixes on internal branch but not yet available to public so to make FE work you for now have to make sure that CORS headers are properly set on all Glue API endpoints.

• U0264PXMMV2

It seems that CORS errors are only present with the docker setup. I used DevVM and get a valid response from Glue. Also the categories are shown correctly in the Navigation.

• U0264PXMMV2

Okay i deep dived a bit and think i found the issue. I guess the frontend was developed with a more current spryker/glue version. "categoryTreeFilter" was missing in the response and found also some issues with the breadcrumbs. After quick and dirty copy paste from newer version i got it running.

• U0264PXMMV2

I saw some git tags "202107.x-dev". Will there be a new release in July?