What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Dear Spryker Devs, as we currently can't update to spryker/cms-block-storage `2.1.0` but wanted to

UM4BZSK7T
UM4BZSK7T Posts: 174 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Dear Spryker Devs,

as we currently can't update to spryker/cms-block-storage 2.1.0 but wanted to have the feature Spryker uses all existing languages from all stores
we decided to backport that. Still it is a nice and clean feature without any breaking changes for the 1.3.0. So I decided to create a
pull request for the 1.3.0. Sadly it seems Github won't allow pull requests for tags so I can only provide the diff of the branches:

https://github.com/spryker/cms-block-storage/compare/1.3.0...kfrohwein:backport/language-per-store?expand=1

Please note that you should change anyways in the 2.1.0 that \Spryker\Zed\CmsBlockStorage\Business\CmsBlockStorageBusinessFactory::getStoreFacade is protected and not public.

And please note that I didn't include the bridge pattern you used in 2.1.0 because the 1.3.0 doesn't use it and I didn't want to bloat the PR unnecessarily.

Hope that helps and feel to ask any questions about this. 😉 Especially if I messed something up as I can't really test this with my simple fork. Still our system runs like this ;)

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Thanks for contributing into Spryker, Karsten! 🙂 I'll forward this internally.