What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi All, I am trying to create a account in yves and i have created and i am trying to login, but the

U029E1DFTRR
U029E1DFTRR Posts: 21 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi All,
I am trying to create a account in yves and i have created and i am trying to login, but the issue is , it's telling to verify the email validation but i am not getting any email to verify.

And i visit my account in backend ZED , status still unauthorised how to authorise my account ,Is there any way to activate ....?

Comments

• U01LKKBK97T
    U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Open http://mail.spryker.local/ and check if you received the confirmation mail.

• U029E1DFTRR

@U01LKKBK97T Earlier i checked that to...but now only i am getting ...Thank you.☺

• U01LKKBK97T

I remember I was also having issues in an earlier project. It might be because the customer's company isn't activated. Can you check in db, whether customer and company are activated? Should be in spy_customer and spy_company or similar.

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

What Kay says is a very good point - took me also already some debugging-time. But happens just in the b2b-demoshop

• U029E1DFTRR

@U01LKKBK97T HI kay , i am using now b2b demo shop in that no sign up option is coming ..so i have created the customer in zed but password column is not there just email and some fields and i got validation email .finaly i tried to login using that email in yves but there password field is mandatory...what should i do where i have to create customer with password

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

In the backoffice (zed) you can edit the customer and there is a checkbox with the option to send a β€œreset password token” to the customer. via this you can set this.

• U01LKKBK97T

When I'm adding a customer via Zed, there's an option at the very bottom of the form.

• U029E1DFTRR

this is B2b zed backoffice i selected that checkbox only validation email got

• U029E1DFTRR

@florian.scholz No checkbox like reset password token only the checkbox like Send password token through email

• U029E1DFTRR

i got this email only

• U01LKKBK97T

And if you click on Validate your email address?

• U029E1DFTRR

its navigating to yves but i don't have password

• U029E1DFTRR
    edited October 2021

While Creating customer in backoffice these fields only available only checkbox is send password token through email ...i got email like above screenshot if i click validate email its navigating to yves but there password field is mandatory ..i do no what to do , i tried like forgot password , i gave my email there but from there i am not getting password reset to my email.

• U01LKKBK97T

Hm, seems you need to debug into it and check db tables in detail. You might also want to check the docs for useful hints.
    Sorry that I don't have any more quick tips.

• U029E1DFTRR

@U01LKKBK97T Okay no problem..you helped me a lot

• fsmeier

Do I understand correct that if you tick the checkbox β€œsend password token through email” and save the customer-entity that you dont receive a new email in mail in http://mail.spryker.local/ to set a new password?

• U029E1DFTRR

After i click save i get email to my Gmail not to the mailhog service..if i click that gmail email it will navigate to b2b yves site there its asking to give email and password ,i did't give any password then how should i give..

• fsmeier

is there any mail in the mailhog-service?

• U029E1DFTRR

Yes Available

• fsmeier

What setup do you have?

• U029E1DFTRR

b2b

• fsmeier

What other emails do you have inside the mailhog service? - normally no email should go to your gmail account directly