What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey all, there seems to be a bug in the Url module, that already exists for several versions. By def

UKMHZV8LX
UKMHZV8LX Posts: 69 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey all,
there seems to be a bug in the Url module, that already exists for several versions.
By default when using UrlFacade to create a Url a redirect is being deleted when another resource like a product claims its URL. URLs are unique as per database constraint.
However in the database URLs are case sensitive, hence
/En/scart-connection-cable-nickel-plated-7-mm-11762
/en/scart-connection-cable-nickel-plated-7-mm-11762
are considered to be different, so uniqueness is not violated. Should a redirect exist occupying the first URL, a product would take the second one and both would coexist. When publishing is happening URLs are being lower-cased, so this error comes into effect:

SQLSTATE[23505]: Unique violation: 7 ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "spy_url_storage-unique-key"
DETAIL:  Key (key)=(url:/en/scart-connection-cable-nickel-plated-7-mm-11762) already exists.

Comments

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 🏛 - Council (mod)

Hello Dennis, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will forward this internally and keep you posted.

• Thomas Lehner

@UKMHZV8LX i think this is a good opportunity to make our product better. Would you be able to send me your composer.lock file? I will file an issue for this.

• USX5CJLS1
    USX5CJLS1 Posts: 16 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi, i think we are facing the same issue

• Thomas Lehner

@USX5CJLS1 is it the exact same use case?