What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, i have a question about product attributes. Is it possible to have an attribute (eg. gender)

UPAKFGUH5
UPAKFGUH5 Posts: 20 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello, i have a question about product attributes. Is it possible to have an attribute (eg. gender) with more than one value (male, unisex,...) ??

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer
    edited June 2020

Not with the default implementation to my knowledge. We ~have~ had to build it ourself.

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Is product attribute not just a string?

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

Is product attribute not just a string?

Yes, a JSON string, which can be extended.
    But there are a lot of places in the code where key value pairs are expected, once you have multiple values per key they need adaption.
    Finding all those parts where the implicit knowledge that an attribute is a key value pair was the base for the code is the tricky part.

• UMVENKCBF
    UMVENKCBF Posts: 38 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Means in summary, spryker does not support multi-keyvalue attributes. Right?