What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Everyone, I am new bee to Spryker world and very excited to learn this platform and would need h

U042R7438BB
U042R7438BB Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited September 2022 in Slack General

Hi Everyone,

I am new bee to Spryker world and very excited to learn this platform and would need help and support from this community. I am facing one issue and need your help.

I have installed B2C Spryker on my local using Docker on Mac Book. I am following one of the Spryker tutorial and to create a new folder Helloworld under src I am running the following command from inside b2c-demo-shop folder.

docker/sdk console code:generate:module:yves HelloWorld

and getting the below error

--> DEVELOPMENT MODE
Store: DE | Environment: docker.dev
Error - Exception: Interface 'Silex\ControllerProviderInterface' not found
in /data/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Yves/Application/Plugin/Provider/ControllerProviderInterface.php (15)

Command: /data/vendor/bin/console code:generate:module:yves HelloWorld

Trace:

0 /data/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(571): include()

1 /data/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(428): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/data/vendor/co...')

2 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('Spryker\Yves\Ap...')

3 /data/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Yves/Application/Plugin/Provider/YvesControllerProvider.php(24): spl_autoload_call('Spryker\Yves\Ap...')

4 /data/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(571): include('/data/vendor/sp...')

5 /data/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(428): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/data/vendor/co...')

6 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('Spryker\Yves\Ap...')

7 /data/vendor/spryker-shop/shop-application/src/SprykerShop/Yves/ShopApplication/Plugin/Provider/AbstractYvesControllerProvider.php(18): spl_autoload_call('Spryker\Yves\Ap...')

8 /data/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(571): include('/data/vendor/sp...')

9 /data/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(428): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/data/vendor/co...')

10 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('SprykerShop\Yve...')

11 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('SprykerShop\Yve...')

12 /data/vendor/spryker/code-generator/src/Spryker/Zed/CodeGenerator/CodeGeneratorConfig.php(129): class_exists('SprykerShop\Yve...')

13 /data/vendor/spryker/code-generator/src/Spryker/Zed/CodeGenerator/Business/GeneratorProjectTypeResolver/AbstractGeneratorProjectTypeResolver.php(36): Spryker\Zed\CodeGenerator\CodeGeneratorConfig->getProjectType()

14 /data/vendor/spryker/code-generator/src/Spryker/Zed/CodeGenerator/Business/GeneratorProjectTypeResolver/GeneratorProjectTypeResolver.php(35): Spryker\Zed\CodeGenerator\Business\GeneratorProjectTypeResolver\AbstractGeneratorProjectTypeResolver->getProjectType()

Any pointers or help to resolve this issue ? Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Vivek

Comments