What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Are there any plugins for expanding a product's prices (e.g. strike prices etc) on the ItemTransfer

UKGT7RC7P
UKGT7RC7P Posts: 538 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited February 2020 in Slack General

Are there any plugins for expanding a product's prices (e.g. strike prices etc) on the ItemTransfer (in Yves)?

Comments

• ULL0N440J
    ULL0N440J Posts: 184 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited February 2020

I've just added an own field "originPrice" to the transfer object. We have margins in our shop and need the origin price for checkout.
    I am setting this price in an own plugin for the marginCalculation I've added into the process of

src/Pyz/Zed/Calculation/CalculationDependencyProvider.php

Hope this helps

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Sprykee Posts: 519 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited February 2020

@UKGT7RC7P

ItemExpanderPluginInterface

is that what you want? By item - you mean cart item, right? Note that this plugin is on the Zed’s side

• UKGT7RC7P

@ULL0N440J yes that is exactly our use case

• UKGT7RC7P

@UKJSE6T47 I think this is a job for the CartItemTransformerPluginInterface in Yves?

• UKGT7RC7P
    edited February 2020

I guess it could be set in many places? Would expanding it Yves side (from client) be the best option? (it's only for display)

• Andriy Netseplyayev

yes, if it’s only for display - then it can be on Yves (Client actually), sure

• Andriy Netseplyayev

have a look at

Pyz\Client\Cart\CartDependencyProvider::getAddItemsRequestExpanderPlugins()

• UKGT7RC7P

cc @UK5GL0DEF πŸ™‚

• UK5GL0DEF
    UK5GL0DEF Posts: 10 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

πŸ‘