What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Happy New Year all! I am currently working with a Senior Freelance Spryker Engineer. He has 3+ year

U042R5NCSTZ
U042R5NCSTZ Posts: 3 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Happy New Year all!

I am currently working with a Senior Freelance Spryker Engineer. He has 3+ years working with Spryker and 6+ years with PHP based frameworks.

This candidate is capable of handling multiple tasks at one time, able to translate business requirements from customers, able to work with minimal supervision, manage deadlines and project and time management.

Please reach out for an introduction or further information on this candidate should you have a need on your current project ๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

• U04CEKA1W0G
    U04CEKA1W0G Posts: 18 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Sam, We may be interested .How shall we connect.

• U042R5NCSTZ
    edited January 2023

Hey Satish, thanks for reaching out! Please could we arrange a call to discuss the project so I can pass the details back to the candidate and also share further information on the candidate with you.

Please feel free to book a call - https://calendly.com/samuel-stuart/experiment1et

• U042R5NCSTZ

I am currently supporting a Senior Freelance Spryker Engineer. He has 3+ years working with Spryker at 3 separate customers and 10+ years with PHP based frameworks.

This candidate is capable of leading teams and managing projects with up to 5 people in the Frontend and Backend. He is also able to mentor and support other developers aswell as provide technical consulting for customers. He has worked on both B2B and B2C projects.

Please reach out for an introduction or further information on this candidate.