What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey team, i have one question how can i make product-attributes able to save several values as menti

U02UR8WNS9W
U02UR8WNS9W Posts: 14 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited March 2023 in Slack General

Hey team, i have one question how can i make product-attributes able to save several values as mentioned in the documentation here -> https://docs.spryker.com/docs/pbc/all/product-information-management/202212.0/import-[…]ta-import/file-details-product-management-attribute.csv.html i could not find any database-table that holds this information. FYI I do not want to have a super-attribute.

Comments

• UP8T3GKFH
    UP8T3GKFH Posts: 56 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited March 2023

Hey, because it is very badly described, here is the hint that you cannot enter your own values. It is only a 'yes' or 'no' field. Like a boolean.