What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I am in the middle of integrating Unzer as a payment provider on a spryker b2b shop and have

U02QY2SSC2G
U02QY2SSC2G Posts: 6 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited October 2022 in Slack General

Hello, I am in the middle of integrating Unzer as a payment provider on a spryker b2b shop and have some questions related to the process. After following the steps documented here and following the official Unzer Documentation my questions are: 1. In the config file there are the following constants that I don’t really know how to find them: $config[VaultConstants::ENCRYPTION_KEY] = ‘nzb9y7rNpyn5W5dd’;
$config[UnzerConstants::VAULT_DATA_TYPE] = ‘unzer-private-key’; 2. When going through the ordering process I don’t see the payment form specific to CreditCard payment. And my question is if I need to get in contact with Unzer to whitelist any domain names or if in the setup step I need to create some additional steps. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for any tips on the subject.

Comments

• Kostiantyn Kichehlov
    Kostiantyn Kichehlov Sprykee Posts: 5 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello!
    $config[VaultConstants::ENCRYPTION_KEY] - random string which will be used for encryption inside Spryker Vault
    $config[UnzerConstants::VAULT_DATA_TYPE] - could be also any string which will just indicate data type saved to Spryker Vault.

Unzer module dynamically checks available payment options from your Unzer account. Be sure that Unzer Credit Card is enabled

• U02QY2SSC2G

Hello Kostiantyn, thank you for your reply. The credit card is set on Unzer side. Also right now in the checkout process when selecting Unzer CreditCard I see that in the form the payment Id is not set. I attached a screenshot of the error. As it’s my first time implementing Unzer can you tell me what should be the next step in the process? Should I be redirected to Unzer to place the credit card details or should this happen on Spryker side? Thank you again for the information provided.

• Kostiantyn Kichehlov
    Kostiantyn Kichehlov Sprykee Posts: 5 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Please check browser console if there are any errors there.

• U02QY2SSC2G

Thank you for the tip. I’ll have a look maybe there is a JS issue somewhere… 😐

• U02QY2SSC2G

One more question here… When I’m performing the payment/authorize call I get an error stating that the typeId is not set properly (or at all). {“is_successful”:false,“error_response”:{“url”:“https:\/\/api.unzer.com\/v1\/payments\/authorize”,“timestamp”:“2022-10-18 10:14:13",“errors”:[{“code”:“API.320.200.145”,“merchant_message”:“Resources: type id s-crd-fm7tifzkqewy does not belong to merchant.“,”customer_message”:“An error occurred. Please contact us for more information.“}]}} . My question is how is this typeId being fetched?