What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi All, I am trying to add pagination to one of my yves page and included the pagination molecule in

U028VTHNMF1
U028VTHNMF1 Posts: 64 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi All,
I am trying to add pagination to one of my yves page and included the pagination molecule into my twig and set few data to be required. Now I am getting property not defined error, I hope I need to give values for data in some place, but don't know where I need to specify any body have idea on this?

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

did u provided pagination as view data in your controller?

• U028VTHNMF1

no

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

OK.. And how would work the pagination?! take as example another bundle i.e. catalog or something else.. or maybe there is a docu about it..

• U028VTHNMF1

I took ProductReviewWidget as a example and worked.

• U028VTHNMF1
    edited October 2021

Is there any document for pagination?, actually I searched but I don't get one

• U028VTHNMF1

@UL65CH0MC any suggestions for me to add pagination?