What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, can somebody tell me, what the ShipmentGroupsSanitizerPluginInterface in the shipment-extensi

UPWG9AYH2
UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello,
can somebody tell me, what the ShipmentGroupsSanitizerPluginInterface in the shipment-extension was intended for? Can’t find any valid usage example … the verb “sanitize” tells me to do some cleanup, but since you get the whole shipmentGroupCollection I am not sure that there is no other intention … are there other ways to “extend” the shipment methods with additional information on checkout process? Best

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Internal feedback:

it's used to limit available shipment methods. Example would be spryker/gift-card module which doesn't need real shipment methods when there are only gift cards in quote.

Does it make sense?

• UPWG9AYH2
    UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Makes sense to me. Thanks a lot.