What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hm,.. if you click "Vote" when you've already voted on an Idea page it takes your vote away and redu

UKGT7RC7P
UKGT7RC7P Posts: 538 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited May 2020 in Slack General

hm,.. if you click "Vote" when you've already voted on an Idea page it takes your vote away and reduces the vote count - so you can't add your vote back again: (https://spryker.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CUSTIDEAS-I-95)

Comments

• Jeremy Fourna
    Jeremy Fourna Lead Product Manager Posts: 130 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

It works for me, you can vote/unvote/vote/unvote/…

• UKGT7RC7P

i logged in after initially voting some months ago

• UKGT7RC7P

and tried to upvote again (when it was green) but it used my vote and reduced the count

• UKGT7RC7P

now it's grey

• sounds like a feature 😱

• UKGT7RC7P

sounds like it punished me for trying to cheat πŸ‘€

• TheNittyGritty
    TheNittyGritty Sprykee Posts: 25 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello Daniel, do you have enough votes left?
    I cannot vote anymore, as I spend mine already.

• UKGT7RC7P

possibly not, but it removed my vote from the idea and didn't give it back to me

• Jeremy Fourna
    Jeremy Fourna Lead Product Manager Posts: 130 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I removed the limitation on the number of votes, you can votes freely now πŸ‘ but still 1 vote per idea of course