What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello Spryker folks! I found some threads describing issues with MacOS that were caused by the Big

martin
martin Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 49 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello Spryker folks!

I found some threads describing issues with MacOS that were caused by the Big Sur Update.

Before upgrading my machine I wanted to ask, if it's safe to do so, or if I should be aware of some possible complications?

Best Regards

Comments

• UT4U1HEHG
    UT4U1HEHG Posts: 49 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

This information is also interesting for me.

• Chemaclass
    Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I have MacOS Big Sur, I am using Spryker with docker, and I didn’t encounter any problem so far πŸ™‚

• Eugenia Poidenko
    Eugenia Poidenko Sprykee Posts: 145 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I upgraded to Big Sur last weekend with no issues.

• Eugenia Poidenko
    Eugenia Poidenko Sprykee Posts: 145 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I’m also on docker

• martin
    martin Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 49 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Cool, thanks for your feedback!