What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hey all i already complained about throwing an Exception in case of empty schema file (empty means

U03CVST88DT
U03CVST88DT Posts: 16 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

hey all

i already complained about throwing an Exception in case of empty schema file (empty means contains 0 tables). The problem is that case is not something specific. If i install in a separate branch some new version of Spryker and then go back to initial branch and execute docker/sdk reset then i can get this kind of exception just because initial branch don't contain some new module! Invalid schemas should be prevented from being generated or this unnecessary validation should not exist at all

Comments

• U03QGK574SD
    U03QGK574SD Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Have you done a console propel:validate before?
    propel:install and transfer:generate are sometimes a little bit too failure-tolerant and accept settings, that would not be validated by the validation-commands.

• U03CVST88DT
    U03CVST88DT Posts: 16 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

i finally resolved it by executing console setup:init-db