What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Good morning! Speaking of supported versions: Do you plan adding PostgreSQL 13, 14 and 15 (or some o

UKTSRTD5M
UKTSRTD5M Posts: 77 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Good morning! Speaking of supported versions: Do you plan adding PostgreSQL 13, 14 and 15 (or some of them) to the supported versions, ant therefore the docker SDK and your CI pipelines? If there are no issues, this should be easy to do. And if there would be some issues, it would be good to know for sure.

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Da sie MariaDb als Standard-DB-Engine (für PaaS) festgelegt haben, scheinen sie Postgres vergessen zu haben...

• giovanni.piemontese

But at the same time it is claimed that the system can handle millions and millions of data, for which Postgres is better in my view.

I'm really curious to see what Spryker will make about updrage of postgres ... because I asked that question myself almost a year ago without receiving an answer.

• giovanni.piemontese

We, too, are testing version 14 and there don't seem to be any problems; at least from our initial testing.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

This question was forwarded to product management some time ago with no decision\feedback so far.