What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹ Which APMs are you guys using in Spryker projects? We are currently assessing differe

USZ0XG6SK
USZ0XG6SK Posts: 111 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited January 2021 in Slack General

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹ Which APMs are you guys using in Spryker projects? We are currently assessing different services like New Relic, Blackfire, Datadog, etcโ€ฆ and i would like to get more info about what others are using and experience they collected. If you could write some experience (good and bad) would be great.

Comments

• U018HL71Y9M
    U018HL71Y9M Posts: 4 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hi Neven,
    we use Tideways and used New Relic a long time ago. I'm not sure, but think, that you can have a deeper look into the traces. But in my "product owner view" (not technical), i think, it depends on integration and tools you want to monitor.