What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello. There is no hreflang support OOTB is Spryker right? I didnt find anything in Zed Gui SEO sofa

UQS4LDZU7
UQS4LDZU7 Posts: 182 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello. There is no hreflang support OOTB is Spryker right? I didnt find anything in Zed Gui SEO sofar.

Comments

• UKHD8KTMF
    UKHD8KTMF Posts: 393 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

zed should not be open to public, so no seo

• UKHD8KTMF

you can't even set the urls

• UKHD8KTMF

btw, this is wrong channel, this belongs to

• UQS4LDZU7

No, what I mean is there is no possibility to set hreflang for the frontend in the backend

• UKHD8KTMF

aha, no you can't do this from Zed as far as I know, but you can easily modify templates used by Yves

• UQS4LDZU7

thx. I will move thread to help

• UQS4LDZU7

seems that i cant

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

There is no such a possibility in slack to move messages\threads to other channels it seems.