What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, is still up-to-date or is there something new?

U01A1HDSVS8
U01A1HDSVS8 Posts: 17 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello,
is Jarvis still up-to-date or is there something new?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Should be up-to-date but @jeremy.fourna knows better.

• U01A1HDSVS8
    U01A1HDSVS8 Posts: 17 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Seem to work now. Maybe some remote ressources were temporary not available?

• Jeremy Fourna
    Jeremy Fourna Lead Product Manager Posts: 130 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

We have some temporary issues when the composer.json is super big or outdated, so sometimes the API does not respond, if those cases arise, please send me your composer.json and .lock so that I can reproduce it locally and have the problem fixed for good

• UPWG9AYH2
    UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello, i wanna join here.
    My error when running node jarvis <project_folder> is

Welcome, my name is Spryker Jarvis. Today I will help you to migrate your Spryker project!

As part of my services, I will store your composer.json and composer.lock files.
    Those will allow my colleagues at Spryker to provide better tooling and support in the future.
    If you do not agree with this, please hit Cmd + c or Ctr + c to cancel my services.

? What is the project name you are migrating today? b2b-shop
    internal/fs/utils.js:230
      throw err;
      ^

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘./tmp/b2b-shop.json’
    at Object.openSync (fs.js:462:3)
      at Object.readFileSync (fs.js:364:35)

Seems the json file has not been created 🤔

• UPWG9AYH2
    UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

If you do not agree with this, please hit Cmd + c or Ctr + c to cancel my services.

So i also guess, to disagree to this means to not use jarvis at all, right? At least pressing the combination will terminate the process 😄