What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Guys, I have a question concerning *sync:data* and *redis* and *missing mappings.* When using th

USPATDHK5
USPATDHK5 Posts: 60 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi Guys, I have a question concerning sync:data and redis and missing mappings.

When using the quickorder I enter an inputTerm, the quick-order searches Reddis for a hit. Behind the scenes a mapping is done like sku:inputTerm. But the concrete products are stored in redis like this kv:product_concrete:de_de:XX, XX represents the id and not the sku aka inputTerm. In the Reddis there also should be a mapping that maps the sku to the id so that the concrete entry is found.

So far so good - I recently deleted my storage (storage:delete). After that I executed data:sync, to refill the storage. During the sync process this sku->id mapping is not created (usually a sku folder is created within the concrete folder). But when I import the products again the folder is created.

Can you tell me whether I am missing a publish event during the sync?
I am working with spryker b2c 202001.0
Thanks πŸ™‚

Comments

• U01LKKBK97T
    U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

You could try to republish everything:

docker/sdk console publish:trigger-events

Keep an eye on https://queue.spryker.local/#/queues and wait until all publish messages have been processed. Then test again in frontend.

• Eugenia Poidenko
    Eugenia Poidenko Sprykee Posts: 145 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey Sarah. There has been an internal issue to fix the mappings not being populated during the sync.

it should be fixed in the https://github.com/spryker/synchronization/releases/tag/1.11.0

• USPATDHK5

I'll check this thanks πŸ™‚

• Eugenia Poidenko
    Eugenia Poidenko Sprykee Posts: 145 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited March 2021

there we several other modules update in the same release, so I suppose if those are important to you, you might want to update too. Here they are:
    β€’ CompanyUserStorage 1.3.1
    β€’ ConfigurableBundleStorage 2.2.0
    β€’ MerchantStorage 0.1.1
    β€’ ProductMeasurementUnitStorage 1.7.0

• USPATDHK5

Thanks a lot @UQKSAARKN I'll have a look into this