What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi All, Does anyone know if there is a way to generate a reports from Spryker, eg. Zed?

U015HHFCU1M
U015HHFCU1M Posts: 81 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi All,
Does anyone know if there is a way to generate a reports from Spryker, eg. Zed?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

What do you mean with report?
    Some sort of BI report, like how many orders where placed during timeframe x?

If this is what you are looking for there is no such functionality in spryker. At least to my knowledge.
    We use PowerBI with read access to the spryker shop database for such reports and I would suggest to look for a BI tool like PowerBI for such requirements. I will also give the benefit of joining other sources as well (like an ERP).

• USZ0XG6SK
    USZ0XG6SK Posts: 111 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

There is a new Sales Data Export feature that was released with latest product release: https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/en/exporting-data

• U015HHFCU1M

Thank you I'll check both these solutions.

• U015HHFCU1M

The main goal is the generate Excel like report of sales data.

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

Than the Sales Data Export feature is what you are searching for πŸ˜‰
    A full blown BI would be too much for this