What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Team, Anyone help me to create the SES on Aws account for send the email

U0369F6C49Y
U0369F6C49Y Posts: 7 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Team, Anyone help me to create the SES on Aws account for send the email

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

AWS management console -> Amazon Simple Email Service -> Verified identities -> Create identity.

• U0369F6C49Y
    U0369F6C49Y Posts: 7 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Yes Thanks, I created identity. But how to get the smtp credentials?

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    edited August 2022

Could you please clarify your use case in more detail?
    Do you want to use Spryker's PaaS account to send emails not via Spryker's app?
    In case of Spryker's PaaS and Spryker's app, everything is already configured from infra side to use correct credentials.
    Creds can be found in AWS Systems Manager -> Parameter Store -> search for SMTP.
    Or via Amazon Elastic Container Service -> Task definitions -> *-zed -> latest -> click on zed container name -> search for SMTP.