What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all! Can someone help me? It's possible to get just the sales orders made on the business

ULFJUJRJ7
ULFJUJRJ7 Posts: 4 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited July 2019 in Slack General

<!here> Hi all! Can someone help me? It's possible to get just the sales orders made on the business unit i have selected?

Comments

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

not out of the box, but you can do it by yourself. You need to add business unit ID to sales_order table and save it after order has been placed.

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    edited July 2019

after that you can add this filter to admin panel interface.

• rshopin
    rshopin Sprykee Posts: 32 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Other option to get all BU users, get customer ids and filter sales_order table by this ids

• @UKFTWTVJB That will not work if customers are related to multiple business units