What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey all 👋. There's a - roughly 1.5 hour - timesot available at Excite (May 23) to do a parallel

Guido X Jansen
Guido X Jansen Global Business & Technology Evangelist Sprykee Posts: 424 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Hey all 👋. There's a - roughly 1.5 hour - timesot available at Excite (May 23) to do a parallel session with (extra) technical/ developer content.

So my question to you is: what would you like us to organize in that slot?

Comments

• Guido X Jansen
    Guido X Jansen Global Business & Technology Evangelist Sprykee Posts: 424 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

• Developer specific presentations by Spryker
    • Developer specific presentations by community members
    • Hackathon (although 1.5 hours is probably way to short for that)
    • Meet & Greet with other Spryker & Community devs
    • Roundtable sessions (2 rounds)
    • ...?

• Guido X Jansen

FYI: after this timeblock, there is also a block reserved for the product team to present and do announcements, so we don't need to include that in this

• s.kroll
    s.kroll Posts: 118 🪐 - Explorer

+1 for Developer specific presentations by Spryker

• Guido X Jansen

Wait I should have done a poll to make this easy haha

• Guido X Jansen

@UM0EZB9GT and other: you can add your votes here: https://sprykercommunity.slack.com/archives/CH2HA71C5/p1647613040330549 (for some reason I can't place a poll in a thread...)