What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

(Untitled)

U02K6JVF26M
U02K6JVF26M Posts: 24 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

Hi, hm, this is strange - How many resources did you grant your docker environment?

• U02K6JVF26M

hi florian, Thank you buddy for replying on this. I have not specified any resourse limitation while installation hence it should pluck default from yml file comes with repo clone

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

I just googled, on linux it should then not be limited. When did this started happening? maybe revert your latest change in the transfer.xml to find where the problem is coming from? - normally the transfer-generation does not take much time. Another option would be to try docker/sdk reset and docker/sdk up --build --data --assets

• U02K6JVF26M

ok i am trying it

• U02K6JVF26M

hi florian this didn't worked

• U02K6JVF26M

it stucked at other component

• U02K6JVF26M

The process "vendor/bin/console frontend:project:install-dependencies" exceeded the timeout of 600 seconds.

• fsmeier

it is at least a bit better. frontend:project:install-dependencies is known for being quite heavy. Are you using linux directly or via WSL2 on Windows? how is your general setup? Which documentation did you follow?

• U02K6JVF26M

can you give me PWD of this authetication screen

• U02K6JVF26M

Document i followed is from this repo

• U02K6JVF26M