hey guys , I have deleted schema file for createing table and entity and the folder that is created

U0500RK40NR
U0500RK40NR Posts: 57 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited June 2023 in Spryker Development

hey guys , I have deleted schema file for createing table and entity and the folder that is created inside ORM and i am getting this error when i am running console propel:install

Error - Exception: Class "\Orm\Zed\Antelope\Persistence\Map\PyzAntelopeTableMap" not found
in /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/Map/DatabaseMap.php (117)

Command: /data/vendor/bin/console propel:migrate

Trace:

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Hey, please try docker/sdk console propel:model:build as single command first. If this does not work delete data/cache/propel and do propel:install again

• U0500RK40NR

okay

• U0500RK40NR

There is no folder cache inside data

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

there should because ootb the file data/cache/propel/generated-conf/loadDatabase.php is required

• fsmeier

it will be generated with propel:model:build

• fsmeier

in theory you can set another path but noone does it so i doubt that you changed the part. if you do not see this folder maybe sth with your file sync is wrong? maybe try to find it inside docker/sdk cli

• U0500RK40NR
    edited March 2023

okay