What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi guys! Has anyone had problems with the migration from ES 5 to 6/7? I'm updating to DevVM 3.3.1 an

URB1K7DEU
URB1K7DEU Posts: 10 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi guys! Has anyone had problems with the migration from ES 5 to 6/7? I'm updating to DevVM 3.3.1 and when I try to run the installation I get this error:

Elastica\Exception\ResponseException - Rejecting mapping update to [xxx_search] as the final mapping would have more than 1 type: [product-review, page] in "/data/shop/development/current/vendor/ruflin/elastica/lib/Elastica/Transport/Http.php::182"

Command: vendor/bin/console search:setup:sources

Any clues on where I can fix this mapping? Thanks! 🙂

Comments

• Elasticsearch 7 only allows a single document type per index. You seem to have multiple document types defined in your mapping.

• UKHD8KTMF
    UKHD8KTMF Posts: 393 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

You should also update spryker search (search-elastic search) module to get compatible elastica client