What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone, I have installed the

U01HX2U4NLQ
U01HX2U4NLQ Posts: 67 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello everyone,

I have installed the Spryker b2c marketplace demo shop (using vagrant) and am stuck with accessing the merchant portal login interface (third party merchants).

The admin login working properly and I have added a new merchant etc. but not able to log in as a created merchant for further proceedings(add product, view orders, offers etc.,).

Used Backoffice login URL: http://backoffice.de.b2c-marketplace.local/

So, anyone please assist to solve my issue. Or please let me know the features only possible with the Enterprise marketplace shop edition.

Thanks in advance for your positive feedback.

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Hi @U01HX2U4NLQ, it seems that vagrant devvm isn't compatible with MP unfortunately. It doesn't have needed endpoints\nginx configuration. I'm clarifying now if this is going to be fixed.
    Currently you will need to use docker/sdk env to work with MP.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Yes, this will be fixed but there is no ETA unfortunately. So next release of the devvm shall be compatible with MP.

• U01HX2U4NLQ
    U01HX2U4NLQ Posts: 67 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi @valerii.trots Thanks for your quick response. Sure I will try with docker/sdk for MP.