What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi guys, concerning the *Wishlist* on the *PDP* - we wanted to adjust the styling and the behaviour

USPATDHK5
USPATDHK5 Posts: 60 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi guys,
concerning the Wishlist on the PDP - we wanted to adjust the styling and the behaviour of the dropdown, so that it looks shop-like (e.g. the language selector which is also a custom-select looks "correct" shop-like). I attached a picture from the Demo Shop.
Trying to adapt the styling/behaviour we found out that the style and ts-behaviour from the custom-select is not working on the PDP - did anyone encounter this behaviour and managed to fix this issue? I think that the ts and scss is not loaded again after the ajax provider/renderer fetches the data from the db.

Comments

• Yuriy Gerton
    Yuriy Gerton Sprykee Posts: 49 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Sarah.
    You’re right the components have been mounted before ajax render.
    You should call mount() after ajax rendering to register new web components.

• USPATDHK5
    USPATDHK5 Posts: 60 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I tried this yesterday, real quick, it didn't work - I'll have another look into it with more time today - but thanks for your hint 🙂