What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Just found out that last month Spryker released a new version. I'm suprised, because I found no anno

U01UDEEABT5
U01UDEEABT5 Posts: 24 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Just found out that last month Spryker released a new version. I'm suprised, because I found no announcement about that. Not in Slack, not on the partner portal in the section "Keep up to date" or somewhere else. There are only the release notes in the documentation and the composer.json in the demo project to find out, that there is a new version.

Is this by purpose that new versions are not publicly announced? What's the proposed way to keep up-to-date with new versions?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Short answer - it is to be announced yet.

• Valerii Trots

Longer answer:

we always release > finalize demo shops > finish documentation & release note > marketing announce as well. we are finalizing demo shops by the end of the week with a release patch for the barcode blocker and finish documentation this week. also, marketing kept quiet due to excite

• U01UDEEABT5

Thanks for the clarification

• U01UDEEABT5

@valerii.trots Is it a known issue that Phpstan returns a lot errors with current b2b-demo-shop version?

• Valerii Trots
  • Unknown
    edited May 2022

See master suite prs on how to fix it. A patch diff should be easy to apply
    You can also just silence them if you like