What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

it's inside the Container, not on the host. I have python installed and it works, but just not insid

U02TBK67RNU
U02TBK67RNU Posts: 2 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited January 2022 in Docker

it's inside the Container, not on the host. I have python installed and it works, but just not inside the container.

I've also tried to install it inside the Container using this command: "npm install xcode-build-tools". Did not work either.

Comments

• U013EK8RD7A
    U013EK8RD7A Posts: 127 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    edited January 2022

I recently tried to setup docker/sdk on m1, and did not get this error. Have You tried to reset everything? Is it always appearing?

I had to reset a few times before it made through, but in the end it succeeded

• U013EK8RD7A
    U013EK8RD7A Posts: 127 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Are You using standard images for all parts of the project?

• U02TBK67RNU
    U02TBK67RNU Posts: 2 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Yes, it was indeed caused by the image "spryker/php:8.0-alpine3.13" where there is no python preinstalled. We solved this by switching to "spryker/php:8.0-alpine3.12" for now