What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I have installed b2c spryker shop successfully till the end and shop backed working properly but fro

U01HB7PKA2W
U01HB7PKA2W Posts: 4 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited December 2020 in Slack General

I have installed b2c spryker shop successfully till the end and shop backed working properly but frontend ( de.b2c-demo-shop.local ) throws site can't be reached, Kindly provide solution to resolve this issue, Thanks in advance.

Comments

• U01HXE817CH
    U01HXE817CH Posts: 1 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Maybe a missing entry in hosts file?

• vasily.rodin
    vasily.rodin Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 25 ✨ - Novice

Are you using docker or devvm installation? Can you check what’s in your /etc/hosts file?

• U01JBB8LNTE
    U01JBB8LNTE Posts: 207 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited January 2021

you might need to make sure you include scheme: <http://yves.de.spryker.local/>

That tripped me up in the beginning :D