What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi guys does anyone get the spryker certificate here ? any tips and how much experience i need to ha

U02LX94JBE2
U02LX94JBE2 Posts: 11 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi guys does anyone get the spryker certificate here ?
any tips and how much experience i need to have (with spryker) to be prepared for the exam ?
(i am senior full stack )

Comments

• Guido X Jansen
    Guido X Jansen Global Business & Technology Evangelist Sprykee Posts: 424 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)
    edited November 2021
  • Chemaclass
    Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Usually after doing the week-training you have all insights to pass it. Especially if you have already some (months) experience with Spryker.

• U02LX94JBE2

Thank you for your reply Jose,
    very well , is that + knowing whole docs enough to get the certificate ?

• Chemaclass
    Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Yes, indeed. This is my experience:
    I did the exam last year after 1 month of working with Spryker and the official training-week. It wasn’t enough, I had still too many unknowns, so I failed.
    After a year of working with Spryker and doing the official training-week again, I managed to pass the certificate exam this time πŸ™‚

• U02LX94JBE2

congrats , but i can not wait for a year long lol ,
    was expecting something around 2-3 month to get enough knowledge to pass the exam

• Chemaclass

Yeah, totally. I think 3 months hands-on Spryker + reading a lot docu and internal code + the intensive official-training-week should be enough to get the certificate 🀘

• U02LX94JBE2

awesome thanks buddy

• Guido X Jansen
    Guido X Jansen Global Business & Technology Evangelist Sprykee Posts: 424 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

For my info: you're talking about the Spryker Developer Foundations Certification Exam right?

• U02LX94JBE2

Yes Jansen , is there any other certificate ?

• Guido X Jansen

@U02LX94JBE2 There are 3 that I know of:
    1. Developer
    2. Business
    3. Sales

• Guido X Jansen
  • U02LX94JBE2

well i need developer one

• U02LX94JBE2
    edited November 2021

and also can u pls tell me about "intensive official-training-week" ?

• Guido X Jansen

I can't but maybe @U01FPEGV70U or @james.hooper can

• Mark Dearlove
    Mark Dearlove Director of Academy Sprykee Posts: 34 πŸ› - Council (mod)

Hi - we don’t offer the intensive training week in the same format any longer. We offer 2 courses - Backend Development Basics, and Backend Development Intermediate. You can register for the courses at the link given above but the are paid courses.

• Mark Dearlove

These will give you the base skills to develop with Spryker, then you should use those skills along with the Demo Shop environmeent and the docs, to expand those skills before taking the certification exam.

• Mark Dearlove
  • U02LX94JBE2

Thank u for your reply @U01FPEGV70U 🌹