What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone... It's me again bugging you about product import πŸ˜› I've asked mysel

UQ958DA4U
UQ958DA4U Posts: 232 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello everyone... It's me again bugging you about product import πŸ˜›
I've asked myself what are the minimum amount of publish events that a product needs to be "shopable"?
If no one has an anwer, I'll just check the SQL Writers myself but maybe someone has an appropriate answer.

Thanks in advance, again!

Comments

• UKHD8KTMF
    UKHD8KTMF Posts: 393 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

by default you need a price, availability, abstract product, concrete product ... maybe I missed something. Never bothered to check how many events is that.

• UKHD8KTMF
    UKHD8KTMF Posts: 393 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

and you need to sync data with redis and ES

• UQ958DA4U
    UQ958DA4U Posts: 232 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

After publishing, the sync entities are automatically created by Spryker. I was hoping that abstract and concrete events maybe take images etc. with them.