What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

πŸ’‘ *Shortcut of the month* (PhpStorm) πŸ’‘ You know how you can select the same occurrences o

Chemaclass
Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

πŸ’‘ Shortcut of the month (PhpStorm) πŸ’‘

You know how you can select the same occurrences of a selection by using CTRL+G?
You can also decide to skip some of those occurrences by using CMD+G and then just continuing doing CTRL+G after for the rest of the occurrences you want to match (useful when you want to select only some of the occurrences in the file but not all of them)

Comments

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Sprykee Posts: 519 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

nice one! It’s also good for updating multiple occasions at once. Some one has shown me this once a while ago, but of course I forgot since then. Thanks a lot for reminding, a very cool feature πŸ‘

• U01ETNTM3A7
    U01ETNTM3A7 Posts: 3 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know it.
    Definitely I will try it out!

• U01A5ARAXP0
    U01A5ARAXP0 Posts: 119 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

For me CTRL+G does a got to line... My shortcuts must be different (ubuntu)

• U01ETNTM3A7
    U01ETNTM3A7 Posts: 3 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

@U01A5ARAXP0 on Mac Ctrl + G is Add Selection for Next Occurrence πŸ™‚

• U01A5ARAXP0
    U01A5ARAXP0 Posts: 119 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

thanks. In my config is Alt+J πŸ˜‰

• Chemaclass
    Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

yes, Mac and Linux has diff set of shortcuts. But you can find/change them easily on the keymap preferences (as @U01ETNTM3A7 mentioned☝🏼; glad that you found it!)