What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

#TipOfTheDay 💻 #IncreaseYourProductivity 🚀 If you have a *US keyboard* you could us

Chemaclass
Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

TipOfTheDay 💻 #IncreaseYourProductivity 🚀

If you have a US keyboard you could use:
Command + [ -> to navigate backward
Command + ] -> to navigate forward
If you have a DE keyboard you can add these shortcuts:
Command + ö -> to navigate backward
Command + ä -> to navigate forward
(With Linux you could use "Control" instead of "Command")

Comments

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Sprykee Posts: 519 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

for me on mac it’s
    cmd+option+[left/right navigation arrows]

• Chemaclass
    Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited December 2020

Also valid!! The important thing is that we use these shortcuts, because they are super useful 🙂 🎊

• UT4U1HEHG
    UT4U1HEHG Posts: 49 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I also like a combination on mac cmd+shift+backspace to navigate to the last edited place(s).

And I like that on my logitech mouse(should work with other mouses too) I have two extra buttons to navigate forward and backward in history of open things (working automatically on mac without any settings).
    This is especially very cool if you analyse some part of the code and need to go 3-4 parent method calls back.

• U015XAGNPMZ
    U015XAGNPMZ Posts: 1 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

For navigation forward and backward in history I personally like to use shortcuts cmd+< and cmd+> respectively, because they require only my left hand, that does usually not so much 🙂