What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi , We are mapping a client's business process to Spryker and i was wondering if there is a documen

U031M1M9R71
U031M1M9R71 Posts: 2 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited February 2022 in Knowledge Sharing

Hi , We are mapping a client's business process to Spryker and i was wondering if there is a document that lists out L1 to L5 processes ?

Comments

• U01LE4BMBK7
    U01LE4BMBK7 Posts: 241 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

what do you mean by L1 to L5 processes?

• U01LE4BMBK7
    U01LE4BMBK7 Posts: 241 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

from the OSI level??

• U031M1M9R71
    U031M1M9R71 Posts: 2 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    edited February 2022

Hi Philipp, i have seen other products where some standard business processes are mapped accordingly for L1 ( End to End transaction flow), L2 ( collection of detailed role wise activities) , L3 ( processes which are usually optional - if the process is large or complex) , L4 documentation of systems, instructions and procedures and L5 task level business processes. Does spryker have a list or a document handy ?