What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hi all, since last night around 930pm EST I've been having an issue where the spryker_b2b_dev_run_cl

U01AP80FKD1
U01AP80FKD1 Posts: 6 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

hi all, since last night around 930pm EST I've been having an issue where the spryker_b2b_dev_run_cli docker image seems to have been removed. Does anyone have any ideas or running into the same issue?

Comments

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 ๐Ÿ› - Council (mod)

Brent, can you please try to docker/sdk prune, delete everything. Then boot the deploy yml and docker/sdk up

• U01AP80FKD1

thanks, just tried to run:

• U01AP80FKD1

docker/sdk prune which cleaned everything successfully, but when I re-rean docker/sdk console bootstrap deploy.dev.yml it gives the same error

• U01AP80FKD1

it started working again, not really sure why/how but thanks for the help