What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Back with another question: When I run `docker/sdk up` it seems like it is executing some sections

UM9F81RCP
UM9F81RCP Posts: 516 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Back with another question:

When I run docker/sdk up it seems like it is executing some sections from the install script (config/install/docker.yml) but not executing other sections .. any ideas where is that defined? or if it is defined at all πŸ˜…

Thanks

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

Hi, what exactly do you mean? Where it is defined which install-script to use?

• UM9F81RCP

Hi Fabian

I have an installation recipe defined in config/install/docker.dev.yml

But when I run docker/sdk up -x it seems like not all the sections in the recipe are executed

So I am wondering if I should do something to make it execute all the script .. or if I should define it some where in the config

• UM9F81RCP

thanks for helping

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

what deploy-file did you boostraped?

• UM9F81RCP

deploy.dev.yaml

• UM9F81RCP

but it is a modified version of course

• fsmeier

so in your deploy-file you specified pipeline: [docker.dev](http://docker.dev) ?

• UM9F81RCP

oh no. I dont have it

• UM9F81RCP

where should I define it?

• fsmeier

Just as example: https://github.com/spryker-shop/b2b-demo-shop/blob/master/deploy.ci.functional.yml#L7 -> this one would look for the config/install/docker.ci.functional.yml

• UM9F81RCP

in the same repo deploy.dev.yml is not defining a pipeline

• UM9F81RCP

I copied mine from deply dev

• fsmeier

yes, then i think it is using docker.yml as default

• UM9F81RCP

I see

• UM9F81RCP

thanks I will look at this

• fsmeier

i debugged it for myself some time ago but i dont remember where i found the information. i think i traced the install-folder + pipeline string

• UM9F81RCP

even after specifiying the pipeline proerty it is still taking only some sections and executing them

• UM9F81RCP

not executing every section

• fsmeier

i think this file is executed for installing // calling the scripts: src/Spryker/Zed/Install/Business/Runner/InstallRunner.php

• fsmeier

from there you have to dig deeper alone :crossed_fingers:

• UM9F81RCP

thank you for helping Florian

• UM9F81RCP
    edited November 2021

it is this line
    docker/bin/sdk/data/demo.sh:58
    that is responsible for running specific sections not all

Now the qeustion is if we can configure it differently without changing the sdk !