Docker stuck on command dependencies?

U059CQQRA4W
U059CQQRA4W Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited June 2023 in Spryker Dev Environment

Hi Team ,

When I'm trying to run sudo docker/sdk up it's stuck on process Command dependencies-install [vendor/bin/console frontend:project:install-dependencies] (In progress...) and get timeout after 600 seconds , moreover when I'm trying to reset with sudo docker/sdk boot reset it shows "File "reset" is not accessible." . Any workaround to fix this would be appreciable .

Tagged:

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    1. You shouldn't use sudo. If it's necessary, something is wrong with your local setup.
    2. There is no command like docker/sdk boot reset available.
  • U059CQQRA4W
    U059CQQRA4W Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

It was working fine till yesterday since so many days , but eventually it stopped and steps I tried :

1. Docker down/up - stuck at dependencies install.
    2. Apache2 restart - same
    3. system restart - same
    4. with or without sudo - same
      Is there any way that I can reset my installation and get rid of this problem ?
  • Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

I'm using the hard way in case of any local issues: docker system prune -a && docker system prune --volumes and then docker/sdk up again.
    Be careful in case you have other docker images and\or volumes, not related to Spryker.

• U03CVST88DT
    U03CVST88DT Posts: 16 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited May 2023

as a hard way i'd recommend to recreate a project folder. this way you can avoid problems caused by files you might forget to clean up (./node_modules ./vendor propel generated stuff etc)