What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I have some troubles installing and enabling Merchant portal on my spryker app.

U052UKY482U
U052UKY482U Posts: 15 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited June 2023 in Help

Hello there,
I have some troubles installing and enabling Merchant portal on my spryker app.
First, I install default B2B-marketplace following this: https://docs.spryker.com/docs/marketplace/dev/setup/202212.0/spryker-marketplace-setup.html (replacing b2c marketplace by b2b marketplace)
Then, i follow these instructions :
https://docs.spryker.com/docs/marketplace/dev/feature-integration-guides/202212.0/merchant-portal-feature-integration.html#environment-requirements
and https://docs.spryker.com/docs/pbc/all/merchant-management/202212.0/marketplace/instal[…]es/install-the-marketplace-merchant-portal-core-feature.html

And i get this error running 'docker/sdk console transfer:generate' :

Error - Exception: Undefined constant Orm\Zed\AclEntity\Persistence\Map\SpyAclEntityRuleTableMap::TABLE_PHP_NAME 
in /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/Map/DatabaseMap.php (193)

What did I miss?

Tagged:

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

docker/sdk propel:install

• U052UKY482U
    Unknown command "propel:install" is requested. 

• U052UKY482U

and with 'console', i have the same error

• Alberto Reyer

Sorry: docker/sdk console propel:install

• U052UKY482U

I get the same error than previously

• U052UKY482U

And effectively, the SpyAclEntityRuleTableMap class doesn't have the requested constant

• Alberto Reyer

And if you delete the file manually and run propel:install?

Sound like the class wasn't completely generated

• U052UKY482U

The SpyAclEntityRuleTableMap file?

• Alberto Reyer

Yes

• U052UKY482U

Not found πŸ˜•

• U052UKY482U
    Error - Exception: Class "\Orm\Zed\AclEntity\Persistence\Map\SpyAclEntityRuleTableMap" not found 
    in /data/vendor/propel/propel/src/Propel/Runtime/Map/DatabaseMap.php (192)

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Did u checked if this class is used in some config? That can be the problem of the initial setup... Transfer and TableMap Classes "should" not used in config files

• U052UKY482U

It doesn't seem to be used in any config file (but used in many files...). I'm wondering if php version should be the issue. Documentation says 'Spryker supported PHP version (7.3, 7.4)' and I work with php 8.2

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)
    edited June 2023

hey, pls try rm -Rf data/cache/propel && rm -Rf src/Orm/Zed/**/Base/ && rm -Rf src/Orm/Zed/**/Map/ and do the propel:install again

• U052UKY482U
    edited April 2023

Thanks, that makes the job! (i get other unrelated issues, i need to check before asking help).

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

yes.. the dashboard just provides the hostnames… there is an internal issue pending to create a redirect

• fsmeier
  • fsmeier

upsi

• U052UKY482U

Ok ^^ thank you so much πŸ˜„

• fsmeier

sry, didnt see your last sentence

• fsmeier

but where do you have β€˜http://backoffice.us.spryker.local/security-merchant-portal-gui/login’ from? also the docs?

• fsmeier

ahh i see, just combined wrongly. Hope that redirect is in place soonish so it does not confuse anymore

• U052UKY482U

In fact, yes, I just mixed the infos, and giving me the right title I thought i was in the right place πŸ˜‰