Issue with docker/sdk up

piotr.budner396
piotr.budner396 Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 4 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi All,

Today I faced a problem while doing docker/sdk up after docker/sdk clean which was not there before. Btw, this is latest b2c marketplace.

Any

=> ERROR [internal] load metadata for docker.io/library/node:18-alpine 6.1s
=> CANCELED [internal] load metadata for docker.io/spryker/php:8.1 6.1s

[internal] load metadata for docker.io/library/node:18-alpine:

Dockerfile:1

1 | >>> # syntax = docker/dockerfile:experimental
2 | ARG SPRYKER_PLATFORM_IMAGE=spryker/php:7.3
3 | ARG SPRYKER_NODE_IMAGE_VERSION

ERROR: failed to solve: failed to do request: Head "https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/library/node/manifests/18-alpine": remote error: tls: handshake failure

Tagged:

Answers

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Heyhey,

is it still happening? Looks like a problem with ssl or similiar. This registry is not hosted by Spryker.

All the best,

Florian

• piotr.budner396

Hi,

Sadly yes, this is still a problem and I'm looking for resolution.

Regards,
    Piotr

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Can you paste the deploy file you are using here? have you tried to delete the docker/deployment/default folder already? (and then do the bootstrap again)

• piotr.budner396
    edited August 2023

I tried to recreate docker/deployment. Did not work.

Eventually I was not able to resolve the problem so, as I'm working on WSL2, I installed new Linux instance and the problem is gone now.

Unfortunately another one appeared, with downloading Blackfire. There is a problem with SSL certificate.

Is there a way to disable/remove Blackfire?

• piotr.budner396
    edited August 2023

Tried to download a Blackfire outside of the image. Works without problem.

curl -A "Docker" -L https://blackfire.io/api/v1/releases/cli/linux/x86_64 --output black.tmp
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
    100 582 100 582 0 0 2345 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 2346
    100 5649k 100 5649k 0 0 3058k 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 4681k

So, temporarily, I fixed this by adding —insecure option in curl command in docker/deployment/default/images/common/cli/Dockerfile

• fsmeier

I read about the blackfire problem already several times. mostly related to DNS issues. After these were solved other partner devs could use it without problem. but in your case it seems to work with manual installing it which seems not related to dns then… strange, but i can sadly not reproduce it :(