What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hi guys, I am getting this error when I try to run `docker/sdk bootstrap` for the first time File

13»

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

This sounds like ES version mismatch.
    For example you have ES v7 defined in the deploy file but project's modules support only ES v6.

• Valerii Trots
    edited November 2021

Please check spryker/elastica in you composer lock file. If it's v6, then it supports ES v7. If it's v5, it supports ES v6 only.

• UM9F81RCP
    UM9F81RCP Posts: 516 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

good then I have to change my docker.dev.yml to list es version 6 instead of 7

• UM9F81RCP

elastic search in my project is 6.6

I set the search service to use 6.8

Now I am getting this error

Elastica\Exception\ResponseException - Exception: [include_in_all] is not allowed for indices created on or after version 6.0.0 as [_all] is deprecated. As a replacement, you can use an [copy_to] on mapping fields to create your own catch all field. [reason: Failed to parse mapping [page]: [include_in_all] is not allowed for indices created on or after version 6.0.0 as [_all] is deprecated. As a replacement, you can use an [copy_to] on mapping fields to create your own catch all field.] 

The command is

vendor/bin/console search:setup:sources

• UM9F81RCP

I dont remember this command before in my install script (in Vagrant) what is it equivalent to?

• Valerii Trots

Some internal feedback:

Regarding <https://docs.spryker.com/docs/scos/dev/back-end-development/data-manipulation/data-interaction/search/configuring-elasticsearch.html#defining-new-indexes-and-mappings> it looks like call updates mapping <https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/indices-put-mapping.html>

Mapping and (or) indexes are for old EL version needs to be updated.

But it’s not an answer on his question, I don’t know how old project was, let it be one year old.

We are using spryker/install module to init project (command vendor/bin/install, the module uses project’s install config at config/install.
    One year old .yml files contain such EL related commands:
    vendor/bin/console search:setup:indexes
    vendor/bin/console search:setup:index-map
     Will assume that's the answer :)

• UM9F81RCP

so I found out that my ES is v5.6 so I changed the service definition to use 5.6 but now search container is not starting 😞

• Valerii Trots

Please do docker system prune -a && docker system prune --volumes. Volumes for different ES versions are not compatible.

• Valerii Trots
    edited November 2021

Of course if you don't have other projects running in docker and there is something important...

• UM9F81RCP

thanks I did that 😄 and it could start the search container 🎉