The acceptance test in the demo-b2b-marketplace are all failing due to chrome driver issues

vaisakhpc
vaisakhpc Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I was running the acceptance tests using this command
`docker/sdk testing codecept run -c codeception.acceptance.yml`

I have been receiving errors and failures in the tests. Some gets timed out and some gets errors. I tried to deep dive into it and find out that the '$tester->grabPageSource()' always returns

<html><head></head><body></body></html>

for every pages. This has something to do with the chromedriver I believe. I tried by removing "--headless" from codeception.acceptance.yml under extensions.config.capabilities.goog:chromeOptions.args and then I got this error for every test case,
"

[Facebook\WebDriver\Exception\UnknownErrorException] unknown error: Chrome failed to start: exited abnormally.

(unknown error: DevToolsActivePort file doesn't exist)

(The process started from chrome location /usr/local/bin/chrome is no longer running, so ChromeDriver is assuming that Chrome has crashed.)  

"

Note: My chromedriver docker container is running successfully.

"

9d88ccf54ae7   spryker/chromedriver                                       "chromedriver --port…"   2 days ago     Up 28 hours (healthy)   4444/tcp                                                                                                                                     waelzholz-customer-portal_webdriver_1

"

Does anyone know solution to this problem? Or any leads would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.